TAP3116D2 2.0 Stereo Double Channel HiFi High Power Digital Amplifier Board DC 12V To 22V
- List PriceUS$9.69piece
- Sale PriceUS$9.17piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
The power amplifier board adopts one piece of TI's latest digital chip TPA3116D2 to do the power amplification of the left and right channels, and the efficiency is up to 90%. It has the characteristics of small size, high efficiency, high power and low heat generation. The pre-stage circuit uses NJM4580 for small signal processing. This freight has extremely low distortion, very low noise and high bandwidth. The treble is clear and the bass is powerful. The material is not used for cost. It is filtered by black diamond high frequency and low resistance. Taiwan-made sealed high-quality potentiometer, original chip, new SMD chip device, green slotted radiator. The board is beautiful and stable, and the work is stable and reliable.
Supply voltage: DC 12V-22V
Maximum output power: 2X50W
Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
Total harmonic distortion: (50W/1KHz/24V/4Ω--0.1%) (30W/1KHz/24V/8Ω--0.1%)
Frequency response range: 20Hz-20KHz
Input impedance: 30KΩ
Voltage gain: 26dB
Potentiometer center distance: 25mm
Power amplifier board size: 60mm*48mm*16mm (the size includes the potentiometer handle protruding part)
Weight: 35 g
1. The power supply limit voltage is 24V, please do not exceed! Otherwise, the capacitor is easy to burst, and the peak value of the voltage used for AC rectification should not exceed 25V. Do not supply power above this voltage. Reverse the positive and negative poles.
2. The power supply is recommended to supply 22V/5A or better. The lower the voltage, the smaller the power. Many use 12V power supply, saying that the power is insufficient. In fact, the power is only about 2*15W.
3. Speaker recommended 40-80W speaker
4. Do not short the audio output to each other or to the ground
5. Please check carefully before powering on to ensure that the wiring is correct.
1 x TAP3116D2 Digital Amplifier Board